Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

It's been a loooooong week!

So work has been super stressful...but I am trying hard to leave it where it should be so I won't bore you with the details but it has become more of a chore than a passion lately.  Yea yea yea...I know...that's why they call it work, eh?  But I used to really love what I do...now I'm just "blah" about it.  So on to other subjects :-)

I've been thinking a lot about how I'm going to propose and where within Disneyland.  I'm going to call their wedding division this week to see if they have any suggestions/information for me.  A mutual friend thinks I should take Cheryll to Snow Whites wishing well and have her close her eyes, toss a coin in and make a wish. Then when she opens her eyes I'll be standing there holding the ring.  This is a very cute idea!

Regardless of the "how", I also came up this neat idea for the day...I think it would be cool to have us both wear these t-shirts:


THEN after I propose and after she says yes (of course she will lol)...we can change into these:

I know...super silly!  But it's right up my alley and something I would totally do.  I'm always trying to make us wear similar colors, shirts, etc. (see previous post with ALL of us wearing the "Marriage is so gay!" t-shirts at Pride.)

THEN....when we go to Disneyland for "Gay Day" in October....we can wear these:


HAHAHAHA someone stop me now...'cause I'm on a roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment