Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pfizer Gala - our "coming out" of sorts!

So we picked up these beautiful dresses in Honolulu to prepare for my work gala which was the day after we returned from Hawaii.

I had previously made appointments for us with my makeup artist so that we would be ready for the evening.

At the dinner I introduced Cheryll as my fiancée to many of my colleagues. None of them reacted negatively, not that I suspected any of them would. Many were extremely genuine and came to our table to express their congratulations and meet Cheryll. Several of them were kind of shocked to find out I was even dating because that's a part of my life I don't share to easily with others (just my bestest who works with me too).

Here are some pics from the night. Cheryll looks so absolutely amazingly beautiful! I just know I'm going to cry like a baby when I see her for the first time at our wedding.


This is us with my BFF Michelle and her mother Kim


I love this picture! Wonder what she's smiling about lol

So beautiful! I'm the luckiest girl in the world!

Took a picture of our photobooth picture lol

LOVE her tattoos!

No comments:

Post a Comment