Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

So many things we've done...so little time to blog!!

Kinda bummed that it's taken me soooo long to get back to blogging. I have to be more committed to blogging consistently. I have good intentions...but life just sort of sneaks up on you in that way that leaves you scratching your head all bewildered wondering how time got away from you again!

So here's a recap of what's happened since my absolutely-most-fantastic-birthday-ever!  WE WENT TO OAHU HAWAII!  WHAT WHAT!! lol LOVED IT!  I have the best fiancée in the world!  She booked this trip for us in September, which was supposed to be an early b-day gift for Jordan but I have to admit that I was still in glorious birthday/engagement mode so I kinda felt that the trip was still all for me :-)

I so want to live in Hawaii one day.  It is just as beautiful as they show in the movies and on TV and in print ads...truly paradise!

Here are some pics from our trip:

We stayed at the Hilton Hawaiian Village in Honolulu on Waikiki Beach

Appropriately named the Rainbow Tower just for us! lol

View from our room

Jo at dinner the night of arrival

Pool time!

It was beautiful weather! 80's every day!

 We decided our "married" last name over drinks and a coin toss! haha

 Byodo-In Temple

Giovannis Original White Shrimp Truck - oh yea!!!

Dole Plantation

Luau Dinner at the Polynesian Cultural Center


HA! Breath of Life show

Cheryll chillin'


While we were in Honolulu we met with a stylist at Nordstom's to pick out some cocktail dresses/shoes for my Pfizer work gala which was the day after we returned. I'll blog about that in a separate post :-)

All in all...Hawaii was EXCELLENT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment