Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

OMG OMG - I DID IT! I BOUGHT THE RING!!!

I am SUPER emotional right now as I'm posting this (as if i'm not typically emotional HA!) lol

I have SOOO much to blog about but I need to start with this one as it's fresh and I'm in the moment.

So my baby's down today because we had to put her dog down yesterday (which I'll blog about in another post.)  I'm at work feeling helpless. She's so sad and there's nothing I can do. So what does a woman do when she's feeling this way?  SHE SHOPS!! lol

Now...Cheryll and I have spoken about rings, likes/dislikes, etc. In passing a few weeks ago I showed her this one and she said she liked it the best out of all!  My baby works with her hands and she's definitely not the traditional kinda girl. She wanted something in an inlay setting, flat, won't catch on anything.  Today when I went to look at it again...the price had increased. Now I've also been thinking about this ring for a while now. Even this morning lying in bed I'm telling myself, "Just do it! You have the $$ right this second...just do it!"  So I DID IT!! I BOUGHT HER RING!!










My hands were all clammy and my heart was beating WAY fast and my breathing was icky lol and I was on the phone with my friend Shanda at the time talking about something else...she had no idea what I was doing until I interrupted her and told her to be quiet I had to buy Cheryll's ring lol...I started to cry lol What a sap I am!!

WOW...I'M SOOOO EXCITED!!!  I CAN'T WAIT TO PROPOSE!!!  I DON'T KNOW HOW I'M GONNA WAIT HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment