Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Kinda...sorta...melancholy

So I'm kinda sorta melancholy...I keep having these anxious moments of how the hell are we really pulling this wedding off in a year!! I'm out of a job soon, taking on the new opportunity to finish a culinary program...new puppy...Jo & Zoe to keep taking care of on top of maintaining what we've got to monthly!

Am I being unrealistic?? This makes me sad during a time when I should be nothing but happy! I keep thinking about how we want a house so bad...is it responsible to have a "wedding" when we don't even own any property? Is it responsible to save $$ toward one day when we could be saving it for a permanent residence? I wax and wane all the time!!

God...I know you listen and I know that there are bigger things to focus on...but if my dreams of having a wedding are truly unattainable, can you step in and tell me so? I know through you all things are possible! You can move mountains to make a path where there is none. Please provide me clarity and discernment as we traverse through this rough journey. I promise to do as you wish...your will be done above my own! I just really need your presence right now!

2 comments:

  1. I've felt the same way you have many of times. My lovely other and I were both out of work - her for two and a half years and myself for over a year. One thing I kept telling is that we've got to stay positive and have faith. If we keep trying and doing our best, something has to change. Believing that you two and your family can accomplish your goals has got to stay in the forefront of your heart and mind. It did for me. Whatever your faith is, have that faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your encouragement! :-)
    I have to post some updates...we've made a lot of headway since this last post!

    ReplyDelete